When you need temporary convalescent care, being away from home doesn't mean you have to feel alone. Our caregivers are with you in your Rehabilitation or Assisted Living Facility offering assistance as needed:
- Ensuring you are fed and receive medications on time
- Ensuring you are bathed and assisting you in dressing
- Ensuring your linens and laundry receive proper care
- Taking you for walks or providing transportation for your therapy sessions, your hair dresser and doctor appointments
- Helping with banking needs, letter writing, reading, shopping or just companionship
We make sure your home is secure, mail and newspapers are brought to you, family and friends are contacted, your personal needs are cared for, and pets and plants are maintained.
Your peace of mind is our priority. We're here for you 24 hours a day / 7 days a week.